In our household Ranch is a staple for mealtime. We used to buy premade Hidden Valley Ranch dressing, then progressed to the Hidden Valley Ranch dressing dry mix pack. This obsession with Ranch has driven us to create our very own Ranch Mix. We are excited to share with you the different ways we enjoy using our Ranch Mix as well as how we have created a better version (both in depth of flavor and preservative free) of Ranch Dressing and Dip.
As we have developed our understanding of the importance of what we put in our bodies, we have discovered that homemade truly allows you to know what you are putting in your body. In our mixes we sell her at Raising Rices we pride ourselves on avoiding ingredients that are harmful to our bodies. Basically, everything we create we feed to our own family and if it isn’t something we want our kids to have then we will not put it in our mixes.
The ingredients within our Ranch mix will not surprise you and you will be able to read them all:
Ok, now to the fun part! We already showed how fast and easy it is to make Ranch dressing and Ranch Dips, here are some other amazing uses for this mix:
- Baked Breaded Ranch Chicken: Simply add 4 TBS of our Ranch Mix with 1 cup of unseasoned breadcrumbs into a gallon sized sealable bag, add 3 Pounds of cut raw chicken into the bag, shake well to make sure even coating, then Bake chicken on ungreased baking pan at 375°F for 50 minutes or until juices run clear or an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Ranch Toasted Bread: Spread the butter and then sprinkle the Ranch Mix evenly on the bread halves. Place under the broiler for 2–3 minutes, until golden and the butter begins to seep and bubble. Serve hot.
- Creamy Ranch Beef Noodles: In a small bowl mix together 18oz of sour cream, 1/2 cup milk, 2 TBS of the Ranch mix, stir together and set to side. Cook bag of egg noodles, while noodles are boiling in a separate pan cook ground beef (about 1 pound). Mix all three parts together (mixture, noodles, and meat) then serve and enjoy.
- Ranch Salmon: Simply place the salmon in an oiled 13 x 9 baking dish. Spread the Ranch Mix evenly over the top. (Use amount to your taste and number of salmons you have. Bake uncovered for about 10 to 15 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Ranch Roasted Potato Wedges: Preheat 425 degrees, combine 5 TBS of the Ranch Mix, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese in a gallon-size resealable bag. Cut 3 Russet potatoes into wedges, and cover in melted butter (about 3 tablespoon) then add into the resealable bag and mix around to coat with the mixture. Lay the wedges, flat side down, on baking sheet, bake for 20 minutes. Turn wedges over and bake for another 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with Ranch Dip 🙂
Addicting Chicken Dip: In a large mixing bowl, stir the cream cheese (8oz), sour cream (1 cup), and Ranch Mix (4 TBS) together until well blended. Cook 4 pieces of bacon. Fold in the cooked shredded chicken (1 1/2 cup), shredded cheddar cheese (1 1/2 cup) and ¾ of the bacon. Top with remaining bacon crumbles. Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately with chips, vegetables or bread.
Also use Ranch Mix in:
- As seasoning in Chicken Noodle Soup
- On top of eggs for breakfast
- Use as seasoning on Chicken, and fish
- Yummy on baked vegetables
- Use in Tuna or Chicken salad mixes with Mayo
- Rub on Whole Chicken or Turkeys with butter.
Our Ranch Mix is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, MSG Free, and No added preservatives.
GET YOURS HERE!
ENJOY! And let us know what you use it on 🙂