How many of you lived through the experience of 9/11? I can distinctly remember when I heard the news, and the fear that followed. 9/11 was a historical moment that altered how we operate in our daily living. Anyone else watch older movies where they are meeting someone at the airport and can walk straight to the plane? Yeah, that doesn’t happen anymore due to the events of 9/11.
During this COVID-19 there can be fear and uncertainty. One of the memories I have during 9/11 was unanswered questions which caused fear and uncertainty. Therefore I wanted to provide my family and other families a way to process these emotions. And this is where the COVID-19 resource packet comes into play.
This much needed resource is helpful in allowing kids of all ages to process through these changing times. I personally recall when 9/11 happened and how the world changed before my very eyes, things that once were became something new and forever changed.
Within the PDF printable packet you will find:
- Personal refection worksheets on how life is currently
- The Blessings to be found in this time and how to bless others
- Prayer journal with writing or drawing options
- Fun moments and bringing the best in the moment out
- Hard moments to promote conversations with family
- Promises that God gives us in his scripture, journal pages to reflect and color sheets with scripture on it.
HEAD OVER HERE TO SNAG A RESOURCE PACKET!
This resource is one of the ways we are working to supporting families. We also are using it as a fundraiser to help earn money to pay for Darren Rice to attend seminary. So we thank you for helping us walk this journey together, following God’s call 🙂